With the weather changing one of the biggest hair issues is humidity! Here are some tips on how to fight humidity and keep it from ruining your hairstyle!
- When blow drying your hair, put your hair dryer on the cool setting to ensure hair is completely dry (hair will feel cold and damp if not) as well as the cool hair helps set the hair.
- After drying your hair work in a hair treatment like H2Pro Silk Hair Treatment before using your flat iron or curling iron. The heat from your hair tools will help the product to sink into your hair and fight frizz from humid weather.
- When styling your hair with your flat iron, go over small sections and go slowly to help seal the product into the hairs cuticle for longer lasting results.
- Keep hair moisturized during humid months with shampoos and conditioners formulated to add moisture.
- A weekly deep conditioning treatment works wonders to moisturize and nourish hair!
- For very dry and/or frizzy hair try using a treatment like FHI Smoothing System Hair Treatment to help smooth and straighten curly, frizzy hair.
- When washing your hair use cool water for the final rinse as this helps to close the hair cuticle and lock in moisture.